Success through Sewing
Congratulations to the Class of January 2019
Please help us congratulate the January 2019 HAU Gear sewing clinic graduating class.
Cornel & Maria Isfan; Galileo Inc; Ted & Liana Feher; Impact Assets; Stephanie Baldwin; Carla Zimmerman; ATR Benefits; Sean & Jule St. Clair; Ovi & Rodica Isfan; Karin & Tracy Grunden; Alex & Michelle Tran; Hyres International; Ed & Christy Olofson; Robert MacDonald
2019 Sewing Clinics
Our goal for 2019 is to provide sustainable hope through education to women living in remote villages throughout Nepal. To accomplish this vision we are seeking help in raising the necessary funds to bring to life these community outreach sewing clinics aimed at empower women living in areas of environmental and economic devastation. Here are the resources your generosity helps us with:
- Event Coordinator
- Porters to help carry equipment to the host village
- Sewing Instructor
- Transportation, housing, and food for staff.
- Provide transportation of goods and gifts to the host village training location.
- Sewing machines
- Sewing fabric and accessories
- Educational gifts provided to the village children
- Food and homestead lodging
- Training allowance given to each student upon graduation
- The budget required for us to provide all the resources indicated is $2,600.00 per clinic.
*HAU Gear International Inc. is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization (ID# 81-1059643). 100% of all donations are tax deductible and 100% of all donations go directly to Nepal to provide supplies and support to the villagers involved in the community outreach clinic.
If you would like to send a donation through a check please make it payable to: HAU Gear International – Mailing address: 1231 E. Rosemonte Dr., Phoenix AZ 85024
- TO DONATE ONLINE – click here